At the Phoenix law firm of Lasiter & Jackson, our Arizona divorce attorneys are focused on all aspects of Arizona family law. This means that you can count on our lawyers for accurate legal advice and practical approaches to your divorce, child custody arrangements or property division problems. Contact a Phoenix family lawyer today to learn more about your rights, responsibilities and best options for protecting your interests and achieving your goals.
Our lawyers represent clients on the full range of family law issues, including the following:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Annulment and divorce planning
- Divorce concerns for uncontested divorce and divorce involving disputes regarding property division and division of debts
- Complex divorces , including divorces for couples with high assets and mixed-character or hidden assets
- Business valuation and dividing a business in divorce.
- Child support, including modifications and support responsibilities of self-employed parents
- Child custody, including complex custody cases such as interstate custody and parental relocation; joint or shared custody
- Rights of unmarried parents, and custody and visitation for non-parents and grandparents, and enforcement of custody plans
- Paternity and fathers’ rights; private adoption and termination of parental rights, including in step-parent adoption situations
- Services for cohabiting couples, including crafting of domestic partnership agreements and separation agreements upon dissolution of a heterosexual or same-sex relationship
- Guardianship and emancipation of minors
- Domestic violence, obtaining and defending against orders of protection
- Violation of orders of protection
- Modification and enforcement of court orders, enforcement of back child support, enforcement of alimony monetary orders, enforcement of property settlement agreements and collections on divorce decree judgments
- Child endangerment, including sexual abuse of minors and interstate or international child kidnapping
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure issues in family law
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts, and probate litigation
Contact a Phoenix Family Law Attorney
You can rely upon us to give you frank advice and an honest assessment of your position. As your family law attorneys, we pledge to help you find the most appropriate solutions to your problems and challenges.
We hope you will not let your concerns about attorneys’ fees stop you from learning what you need to know about your family law problem. In some cases, our low-cost legal services may meet your needs. Knowledge is power, and astute legal advice is empowering. To learn more about the benefits of hiring a lawyer and the ways you can benefit from our counsel, contact our law firm, Lasiter & Jackson, in Phoenix.