At Lasiter & Jackson, we provide in-depth counsel and practical solutions for individuals with family law issues in the Phoenix metro area and throughout Arizona. We use our experience and knowledge to help clients achieve their goals in divorce, child custody arrangements or property division problems. Contact us for more information about how we can help you protect your rights in Arizona legal matters.
Offering High-Quality, Comprehensive Family Law Services
Our lawyers provide a full range of services to handle your family law issues, including:
- Divorce, including uncontested divorce and military divorce
- Property division issues such as dividing personal property, retirement benefits, division of debts, dividing a business, business valuation, division of home equity
- Complex divorce cases involving couples with assets of high net worth, a community business, mixed-character assets or co-mingled assets
- Child custody, including interstate custody and parental relocation
- Child support, including responsibilities of self-employed parents as well as modifications and enforcement
- Paternity and fathers’ rights
- Adoption and termination of parental rights, including step-parent adoption
- Custody rights of unmarried parents, grandparents, non-parents and same sex couples
- Enforcement of divorce orders, including enforcement of back child support, enforcement of alimony (spousal maintenance), enforcement of property settlement agreements and collections on divorce decree judgments
- Domestic violence and obtaining or defending against orders of protection
- Child endangerment issues such as interstate or international child kidnapping, unfit parents, substance abuse and mental health issues
- Legal separation and annulment
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts and probate litigation
- Services for cohabiting couples
We’re Here for You
We maintain constant communication with out-of-state clients through telephone, fax, e-mail and overnight delivery service as needed to ensure that you remain up to date on the progress of your case. You can trust our attorneys to provide an honest assessment of your case up front, so you can make informed decisions before proceeding.
Call to Discuss Your Needs
To learn more about our representation for out-of-state clients, contact our law office in Phoenix to discuss your situation with one of our experienced family law attorneys.